About Me

name: Keli
taq: Kiwi
age: 15
birthday: 4.17
school: Ketcham
status like a dollar bill
aim: kraziekiwi69x
email: xoboylover143ox@yahoo.com



Archive

August 2004
September 2004
October 2004




Links

My Bloq
MTV
Yahoo!



August 07, 2004
i ain`t a slut : i juss hav a body
i ain`t stoopid : i juss lack common sense
i ain`t a jock : i juss like a lotta sports
i ain`t a poser i juss like rap muzic
i ain`t fat : i juss hav a lotta curvez
i ain`t mz popularity : i juss hav a lotta friendz
i dun like my friendz : i love `em
i dun iqnore u : i juss dun qive a sh!t
i ain`t a b!tch : im juss honest
i ain`t a thuq : i juss hav a *qhetto booty*
i dun flirt a lot : im juss overly friendly
i ain`t mean : i juss qot jokez
i ain`t insecure : i juss dun trust people

. . . whO r wOrse . . .
tha people whO spread
tha rumOrz or tha ppl
whO r dumb enouqh to
~* .believe. them *~

u kan shOoT me wif ur woRdz
u kan cut me wif ur lieSz
u kan kilL me wif ur haTefuLneSz
buh lyk Tupac - StilL i RiSe

.hOez shud b calLed.
[(humpty-dumptiez)]
first they get humped
then they get dumped

look at me `nd tell
me wut u see * its
new qame now~im
nOt da baybie girl *
[(__i used 2 be__)]

Post a Comment
0 walkd with Jesus.